Re: plugin to convert ms access tables

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Roger D(dot) Vargas" <roger(at)ehtsc(dot)co(dot)cu>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: plugin to convert ms access tables
Date: 2004-08-16 20:48:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, unfortunately that plugin died with pgAdmin II.

Getting php to connect to ms sql isn't too hard though (I have informix,
SQL Server and PostgreSQL support in one of my PHP's). You just need to
download and install FreeTDS.

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-support by date

Previous:From: Roger D. VargasDate: 2004-08-16 20:39:47
Subject: plugin to convert ms access tables