Re: just a q about translation status on webpage

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <lauris(at)nix(dot)lv>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: just a q about translation status on webpage
Date: 2004-08-16 18:51:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I'm still not convinced that the script is 100% right (it seems I have to update the cache every time I want to view it otherwise I get odd figures - and developer.pgadmin.org is right up the swanny), however, according to the one on www.pgadmin.org, there are 50 fuzzy strings in there which is why it's not at 100% (there are no untranslated ones - that was me misreading the file; sorry :-) ).

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Lauris BuksisDate: 2004-08-16 18:59:15
Previous:From: Darko PrenosilDate: 2004-08-16 17:51:00
Subject: Re: Bug in CREATE USER script