Re: pgAdmin III nearing beta phase (latvian translation)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, <lauris(at)nix(dot)lv>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III nearing beta phase (latvian translation)
Date: 2004-08-13 11:46:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Yes, but I do that in one hit once we can see the state of the translations at release time. Though it's unlikely, it is always possible there will be a bunch of changes that put one or more translations below the 'supported' threshold.

It happened this way last time of course as I tweaked the builds whilst Jean-Michel handled the translations.

Regards Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Previous:From: Lauris BukšisDate: 2004-08-13 10:38:52