Re: pgAdmin III nearing beta phase

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Serguei Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III nearing beta phase
Date: 2004-08-12 13:36:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Ahh, that might explain why I just hacked the scripts to get the totals
from the pot file (I know nothing about translations myself). Any ideas
as to how I can automagically merge the updated pot file into all the po
files?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Serguei MokhovDate: 2004-08-12 13:44:58
Subject: pgAdmin III nearing beta phase