Re: Dynamic list of mirrors

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dynamic list of mirrors
Date: 2004-08-05 07:06:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Raphaël,

That list is generated by a script on svr2.postgresql.org - there is no easy way that the data can be extracted remotely. Perhaps the best I can offer is a simple php script which returns a list of base URLs for the currently active mirrors. It might be a couple of days though as I'm swamped with work at the moment.

Regards, Dave.