Re: problem with CVS version

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Antonio Pennino" <a(dot)pennino(at)nocerainformatica(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problem with CVS version
Date: 2004-07-27 12:27:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hmm, there's nothing in there that looks odd to me, but then I've never
dug quite this deep into the driver before. I assume '#eliminato'
translates to '#deleted'? If so, I believe this is a common problem on
Access, though I'm not sure of the solution. Perhaps someone else on
the list can shed some light.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for a copy of Access 97 to test with, but so far
it's beginning to look like we have got rid of them all :-( If anyone
else has it and can test a dev build of the driver for us, please let me
know and I'll send a copy of the dll.

Regards, Dave