Re: Small query builder bug

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Small query builder bug
Date: 2004-07-22 07:01:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hmm, the query builder needs ripping out and replacing (or did last time
I looked at it). It's known to be chock full of bugs and is
'experimental code' (and consequently will be #ifdef'd out of any
release builds unless it gets fixed first). Frankly I'm surprised you
didn't cause the destruction of the universe by running it :-)

Seriously though, maybe things have improved with new wx snapshots. I'll
try to take a look sometime.

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Marko ZmakDate: 2004-07-22 22:50:53