Re: pgadmin not able to run after local administrator priviledge removed

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Cheng, Simon (Capital Markets)" <simon(dot)cheng(at)bmo(dot)com>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin not able to run after local administrator priviledge removed
Date: 2004-07-20 19:52:06
Lists: pgadmin-support
It sounds like it is trying to write a logfile in a location where you
no longer have write access. I don't have the source to hand, and
haven't used pga2 for some time now (it's not really supported any
more), but have a look under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin II and
look for a string value called 'Logfile' or 'Log File' (I forget which
it is). Change the value to a file that you can write to.

Regards, Dave