Re: ODBC version and Unicode

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC version and Unicode
Date: 2004-07-10 23:42:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Peter,

Yes, we've had the 0x0300 Unicode version as a beta for a few releases
now - it's had about as much exposure as it's gonna get without being
made the only supported version.

> The Unix build still
> builds the 0x0250 and Unicode off version by default. I
> assume all this conditional code should be fixed and removed?
> The 0x0300 variant doesn't even build successfully currently.

Yes, I've been meaning to throw that one out to the list to see if one
of our recent volunteers wants to take a look at it (unless you
particularly want to do it?).

Regards, Dave.