Re: Late night problems

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "John Hansen" <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Late night problems
Date: 2004-06-28 14:33:32
Lists: pgsql-www

John, can you take a look at the archives template please?

Tom; is the main search page working OK? It didn't seem to have any
close tag errors like the archives.
(http://search.postgresql.org/www.search)

From archives:

Line 490, column 8: end tag for "TABLE" omitted, but its declaration
does not permit this
</CENTER>

Line 13, column 0: start tag was here
<TABLE WIDTH="700">

Line 492, column 7: "HEAD" not finished but document ended
</HTML>

Line 492, column 7: "HTML" not finished but document ended
</HTML>

Regards, Dave