WWW & Archives search

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "John Hansen" <john(at)oztralis(dot)com(dot)au>
Subject: WWW & Archives search
Date: 2004-06-20 21:43:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Just for info, we have now entirely moved the search engine for www and
archives to John's servers where they are both running extremely quickly
:-). I'd like to thank him for hosting the search (and freeing up some
of Marc's resources), and for his time spent hacking the ASPSeek code.

If there are any problems, please email webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org as
normal.

Regards, Dave.