Re: What now?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "John Hansen" <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What now?
Date: 2004-06-18 10:12:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Probably :-)

> > We will also need to update the search template.
> >

> Any thoughts on using XSL/XML for the search engine templates?
> Seperating content from layout is a good thing me thinks.

One of the things Alexey has done is separate the content from the
layout, though I don't believe he used XSL/XML to do it but a PHP based
system. Dunno how we could use that - we might have to just use a simple
template as we are now.

Regards, Dave

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Alexey BorzovDate: 2004-06-18 11:15:56
Previous:From: John HansenDate: 2004-06-18 10:03:51