Re: Counting clicks, Download page?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Counting clicks, Download page?
Date: 2004-11-22 09:51:16
Lists: pgsql-www
Nope, not as it stands. Virtually everything is static HTML now for speed and mirror-ability. If you want to log ftp mirror selections, then it'll need to go back to being a php script on one server, giving us a single point of failure on perhaps the second most important part of the site (next to the front page).

/D