Re: Primary webserver move

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Michael Fuhr" <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Primary webserver move
Date: 2004-11-17 18:51:09
Lists: pgsql-www

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc G. Fournier [mailto:scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org]
Sent: Wed 11/17/2004 1:34 AM
To: Michael Fuhr
Cc: Dave Page; pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Primary webserver move

> 'k, fixed for now ... Dave tested everything before we switch the DNS
> over, but I think he missed the build script itself ... not 100%, but I
> just changed DNS back again for tonight, and Robert/I just fixed the build
> script so that the proper site is building ...
>
> the rest I leave for Dave in the morning ...

Err, yes. Sorry, hands up to that one. Was entirely my fault. The build script almost certainly was the problem, the next time it ran after the change over it would have tried to build the site from the new server, which is now just a mirror.

I've updated it to access the master site as scripts.postgresql.org

Regards, Dave

pgsql-www by date

Subject: Re: [Fwd: [webmaster] Trying to access instructions for