Re: Maintaining a transaction across multiple HTTP requests

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jack -" <jackhappy6(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Maintaining a transaction across multiple HTTP requests
Date: 2004-06-18 16:37:39
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi Jack,

I considered that approach, but the problem is that the handle is only valid for the apache process that it was opened under. If the second request is processed by a different apache process, then it'll all go horribly wrong :-(

Regards, Dave

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: RinkuDate: 2004-06-19 09:20:23