Re: Bug: Missing tuples in results written to file

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Erwin Brandstetter" <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug: Missing tuples in results written to file
Date: 2006-10-17 13:55:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

I cannot reproduce this here, so if I can ask a few questions...

1) What encoding is your database in?

2) What encoding are you saving the data in? Have you tried both
options? (Local and UTF-8)

3) Can you provide a sample table with which you can reproduce the
problem that I can test with?

BTW, I'm away for a few days from tomorrow so may not answer
immediately.

Thanks, Dave.