Re: pgAdmin beta 3 query bug (got a reproducible case!)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "George Pavlov" <gpavlov(at)mynewplace(dot)com>
Cc: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>, "mike" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin beta 3 query bug (got a reproducible case!)
Date: 2006-10-16 20:40:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Oh, well spotted. I've committed some code to fix this and hopefully
make it easier to catch similar issues in the future. Do you want an
updated .exe?

This also sounds like it might have been an issue that Harald saw - he
was running some experimental queries with occasional errors iirc.

Regards, Dave.