Re: View data comes up empty

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Leo" <fleovey(at)jus(dot)gov(dot)ar>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: View data comes up empty
Date: 2006-09-29 09:30:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

________________________________

From: pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Leo
Sent: 28 September 2006 18:05
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] View data comes up empty

Hi
I just installed PgAdmin III version 1.6 Beta and PgAdmin III
version 1.4.3 in Windows XP SP2
In both if you ask for the "View data" of a table (any table)
the window comes up empty in the data area, but on the bottom bar it
shows the number of rows displayed.
This "View data" works perfect in versions prior to 1.4.3 at
least for me
PostgresSQL is 8.1.2 running on SuSE Linux 9.2
Any ideas?

Hmm, how odd. Both versions certainly work for me and others on XP. Do
the rows show up if you hit refresh?

Regards, Dave