Re: bug report

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Sim Zacks" <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bug report
Date: 2006-09-21 12:59:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

The design is intended to allow you to modify options and try again, or
to cancel the whole operation. I'm not sure how that's any different
from any of the other dialogues - click the OK button and an attempt is
made to create an object for example - if an error occurs you can change
options and try OK again, or hit Cancel to abort.

Regards, Dave.