Re: Build fails on OSX using wx 2.7.0

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Build fails on OSX using wx 2.7.0
Date: 2006-08-31 08:44:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Nope that's really odd - but I found a problem on Mac late last night so
am hacking on it later today when I've finished with psqlODBC. Can you
wait until I'm happy with the build here before we debug yours?

As an extra benefit to fixing the problem I found, we should also be
building Universal binaries by the time I've finished :-)

Regards, Dave.