Re: Latest ODBC driver? / lo (blob) problem with fieldtype

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Stijn Vanroye" <s(dot)vanroye(at)easytowork(dot)nl>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Latest ODBC driver? / lo (blob) problem with fieldtype
Date: 2006-08-30 09:10:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Currently it's "PostgreSQL" - it will be "PostgreSQL Unicode" or
"PostgreSQL ANSI" depending on the build you use. The one you have is
Unicode unless you've replaced the DLL with one of Hiroshi's ANSI
builds.

You can hack your registry to set that up now if you feel confident (and
have taken backups etc etc :-) )

/D