Re: [pgadmin-support] Some little userfriendly improvements

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Some little userfriendly improvements
Date: 2006-08-03 14:02:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackerspgadmin-support

Please go ahead - I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks from Sunday
anyway and won't get anything done before then.

These should be little more than one or two line tweaks, but give the
newcomer a nice chance to setup an SVN tree and have a wander around the
code without having to delve deeply into the complex bits on a first
outing :-)

Regards, Dave.