Re: 1.4.3 Uploaded

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>,"Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: 1.4.3 Uploaded
Date: 2006-07-20 10:14:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Yeah, I noted it was win32 on the release announcements.

> > #333175: please include the upstream changelog
> >
> > - That would be one for you!
>
> It may not. I'm quite sure we discussed about this a long ago. The
> problem is that we don't have a real ascii changelog. Peter also
> suggested that we generate a NEWS ascii file when he
> forwarded it to the
> list.

We do have in SVN Trunk, just not the back branch (I'm not keen on renaming files in stable branches - it tends to break packages if the maintainers don't notice or forget).

> I've finished to package pgAdmin III 1.4.3 last night and
> asked for an
> upload to Debian. I'll tell you when it's ok and may push the
> up to date
> packages in our own repository in the next days.

OK, thanks. Now it's in Debian, perhaps you could look at http://www.pgadmin.org/download/debian.php - maybe there's no need to maintain our own repo now? And certainly we should mention how to get pgAdmin from Debian.

Cheers, Dave.