Re: 1.4.3 Uploaded

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>,"Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: 1.4.3 Uploaded
Date: 2006-07-20 07:28:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hmm, I don't recall ever seeing most of those :-(

Well, of the outstanding ones:

#350722: pgadmin3: mouse wheel not working in data view window

 - That'll be either wxWidgets or GTK rather than us as our code doesn't implement that level of the UI. Can this problem be reproduced in the wxWidgets grid sample?

#303770: pgadmin3: characters cut off in view data

- Width-wise I'm not overly surprised - we made a decision long ago to keep the columns a default width as standard and not have them varying in size. The user can adjust the width as necessary. I cannot reproduce the problem with the height. Is the use using non-standard fonts?

#364787: pgadmin3: pressing delete key on selected rows doesn't delete rows

- Yes and no it seems. On Windows it does, however on GTK the event is captured by the selected cell rather than the control. I've not yet found a way round that.

#333175: please include the upstream changelog

- That would be one for you!

#364784: pgadmin3: selecting datatype in when creating new columns is very uncomfortable

- The list is semi-alphabetical. It is ordered in blocks such that it shows domains, then pure types, and then array types. I am aware that it isn't easy to use though, however this is something I have to work on for 1.6.

Regards, Dave.