Re: Postgis Manual

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jeremy Palmer" <palmerj(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgis Manual
Date: 2006-06-16 10:07:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

The problem is that updating an building the docs is the most time
consuming and painful job there is for me to do at both pgAdmin and
PostgreSQL release times. I'm *really* loathe to add another docset in
there.

It is on my longterm todo to see if we can't automate things a little
more however, if you (or anyone else) is an HTMLHelp expert, then I'd
love to hear ideas about how the index file hacking can be avoided -
even just a way to #include index/contents files in a subdir without
hacking the source paths for the html files to be relative to the top
dir would be a big help.

Regards, Dave.