Re: Postgres question

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "OConnell, John" <JOConnell(at)ccsusa(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres question
Date: 2006-06-12 07:12:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

________________________________

From: pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of OConnell,
John
Sent: 06 June 2006 19:42
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Postgres question

When we run PgAdmin III, the "connect to server" box pops up
with the username already prefilled. This is disabled so we

Can not change it, we can only enter our id. How can we change
userids? Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks.

Right-click and edit the server properties before you try to connect.

Regards, Dave