Re: Best high availability solution ?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tino Wildenhain" <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>,"Arnaud Lesauvage" <thewild(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Best high availability solution ?
Date: 2006-05-31 11:24:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes - the DNS method would work, but you might run into caching issues
requiring the users to reboot or do a 'ipconfig /flushdns' before they
see the change.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Arnaud LesauvageDate: 2006-05-31 11:32:42
Previous:From: Tino WildenhainDate: 2006-05-31 11:13:43