Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/frm

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/frm
Date: 2006-05-24 09:37:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On further thought I realise that this is most likely what you meant
when you said "Use the macro, it won't hurt.", for which I apologise for
misunderstanding.

Consequently I have re-committed the wxListView based code, macro'ed as
suggested. The default remains the wxGrid however, as there have still
been no actual problems reported with it's use.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2006-05-24 15:14:40