Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/frm

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/frm
Date: 2006-05-23 15:22:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Well, that's your choice. As you have no actual reason other than not
liking wxGrid though, I'm not going to change it unless someone comes up
with a patch that will re-implement *all* existing functionality using
the list view.

> Other changes to svn prevent me from updating as well. I'm
> still on VC6, and don't intend to change now. As I mentioned
> earlier, prerequisites for me to commit are not met any more.

Well, it was you that said:

---
Apparently, VC2005 links mandatorily/unavoidable to .NET CRT libs which
aren't necessarily present on the system, and which should not be
delivered with the app (according to MS). If this wouldn't be the
problem, we'd have VC2005 projects in svn for some months now...
---

And as we *are* explicitly allowed by Microsoft to ship the CRT (which
doesn't actually include .NET itself), there should be no problem. In
fact, it is all in the latest win32 snapshot on the website, and is
actually slightly smaller than the previous snapshots!

Regards, Dave