Re: Website french translation

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Guillaume LELARGE" <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website french translation
Date: 2006-05-22 10:18:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Thanks Renaud, Guillaume. I've applied the patch and re-enabled the
language selection on the website. I also re-merged the strings to pick
up any recent changes that might have been missed, so you should grab
the latest .po file from SVN.

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2006-05-22 10:40:16