Re: Paste rows patch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Paste rows patch
Date: 2006-05-10 19:08:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Ah, yes - it was assuming a schema was always prepended to the sequence
name, and that the name was cast to text which is no longer the case in
8.1 (it's now cast to regclass). I modified it to detect both with or
without schema, cast to text or regclass.

And with that, another new feature is added :-). Thanks Ed. Patch
applied.

Regards, Dave.