Re: i18n online documentation

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>,"PgAdmin Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: i18n online documentation
Date: 2006-05-09 20:54:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Not really feasible - the Windows installer could potentially do this, but we have a Mac appbundle, Debian APT distribution, FreeBSD ports distribution, Redhat RPM distributions, Slackware packages, source tarballs and more to deal with - many of which couldn't do such things.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date