Re: soc application

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Listes" <listes(at)nix(dot)lv>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: soc application
Date: 2006-05-05 12:38:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

> Yesterday I submited soc application for pgadmin 3.

Yes, I've seen it (I think - different email address, same first name).

> I'm
> thinking about making pgadmin 3 graphical query builder. So I
> wanted to hear any comments from developers?

I posted a rough outline of what I'd like to see in response to another
query at:
http://www.pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-hackers/2006-05/msg00040.php -
does that help at all? If you have any other specific questions or
thoughts, I'm happy to discuss them of course.

Regards, Dave.