Re: programmers-readme.txt

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: programmers-readme.txt
Date: 2006-05-02 09:21:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Back at coding now, so...

With this, and the refactoring you've done in frmMain/events.cpp, the
factory stuff is infinitely easier to understand and no longer the
incomprehensible mess that it previously was ( :-p ) so yes, it does
make sense to me!

One thing I did notice - if using contextActionFactory, each item is
added to the context menu twice, the first copy of which doesn't work. A
basic actionFactory *does* add the item to the context menu correctly
though(!).

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-05-02 09:23:50
Subject: Re: Updated copy patch