Re: Visual C++ 2005

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Visual C++ 2005
Date: 2006-04-21 20:28:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

The bloat is only about 1.5Mb which isn't too bad, but having just
watched literally thousands of warnings go past when compiling wxWidgets
about all sorts of stuff like strdup being deprecated, I really can't be
bothered to carry on. Perhaps when wx is cleaned up...

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date