Re: Query grid

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query grid
Date: 2006-04-03 16:05:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Unless I'm misunderstanding, what you would like to see is a class
derived from wxGridTableBase which is attached to the grid using
SetTable()? If so, that is exactly what Ed implemented originally, and
it *was* slower than what is there now. If not, then please explain
further.

Regardless of that, I have now committed a fix to the issue you were
complaining about, and the SVN code should be ~8 times quicker than the
old wxListView version.

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Edward Di Geronimo Jr.Date: 2006-04-03 16:06:42
Previous:From: svnDate: 2006-04-03 15:55:57
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r5070 - trunk/pgadmin3/src/ctl