Re: view data causes pgadmin to hang or die

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Miha Radej" <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: view data causes pgadmin to hang or die
Date: 2006-03-29 11:58:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

OK, but what if you increase the max column size as I suggested? If it's
a grid problem, the data truncation in the query tool might be masking
it.

> The "View Data" works OK on any other table I have so I'm
> really baffled
> by this. The query tool however limits the display to 101 tuples,
> regardless of the row limit settings.

Are those tables of similar structure, with similarly long data items?

> Btw, any ideas on the build error in the previous mail? I
> have no ideas
> what to do to "make it happen" :)

Sorry, you'll have to remind me what the problem is.

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Miha RadejDate: 2006-03-29 13:41:52
Previous:From: Miha RadejDate: 2006-03-29 11:28:20