Re: pgadmin.log

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin.log
Date: 2006-03-27 16:51:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I'd prefer not to be honest. Aside from never having a complaint before, it makes it far more visible, helping prevent the inexperienced user from missing the fact that the log is there at all. If it were hidden, it's not beyond imagination for a log to remain undiscovered and continually growing (of course, that /shouldn't/ happen with default settings and no errors but...).

Regards, Dave.