Re: Future versions of psqlODBC

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Future versions of psqlODBC
Date: 2006-03-22 12:22:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Well, either way it will be different from 08.01 because there is only
one driver in the 7.3E branch, so there is no ANSI/Unicode distinction.

As for the name, yes, there was a psqlodbcplus, but I thought they never
actually released anything. On double checking that's not the case so
that isn't such a good name as you say.

We could just return to plain old psqlodbc/PostgreSQL ?

Regards, Dave.