Re: Query results in grid, new patch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Cc: "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Date: 2006-02-27 12:22:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

:-)

My build was actually quite fast on battery power last night. I wonder
if it's because when I rehashed the Makefiles recently I included the
headers in pgadmin3_SOURCES rather than noinst_HEADERS (as recommended
by the automake docs).

/D

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Miha RadejDate: 2006-02-27 12:30:30