Re: Uninstalling adminpack

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "August Zajonc" <augustz(at)augustz(dot)com>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Uninstalling adminpack
Date: 2006-02-22 17:10:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Some of the original functions of the admin module were included in
PostgreSQL 8.1, but were renamed because the community preferred
different names. The compatibility definitions register the builtin
functions with their original names to save pain in the main pgAdmin
code.

I'll review and apply the patch if OK as soon as I can - I'm out of the
office until Monday in about 3 minutes though so I'm not sure when I'll
be online until then...

Thanks, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date