Demo version of the 'enhanced' branch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Demo version of the 'enhanced' branch
Date: 2006-02-21 10:42:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Hiroshi & Hiroshi,

I think we're just about OK to release a demo version of the enhanced
branch of the driver, with the following outstanding items:

1) My patch from yesterday (or equivalent changes to allow the default
build to work out of the box against pgInstaller 8.1/OpenSSL 0.98 Win32
binaries) needs applying.

2) I'll add an installer based on the Wix code we use for the current
-tip installer.

3) Tag 07.03.0260.

4) Bundle and release.

I can do all of that if you are both happy?

I'm out of the office from Thursday this week s it would be nice if I
could do this today or tomorrow if you are agreeable.

Regards, Dave.