Re: Building the psqlODBC enhanced branch (Windows)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>,<psql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Building the psqlODBC enhanced branch (Windows)
Date: 2006-02-20 16:47:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yes - iirc, because the VC build of libpq builds a static and dynamic
library, libpqdll.lib being the dynamic one.

With anything we release now, it's good to be fully compatible with
existing builds of PostgreSQL and the pre-built binaries that it's built
around, hence I'm keen to make things work against the binary
distribution of OpenSSL and pgInstaller build of PostgreSQL.

> >however I still got the following
> >warnings:
> >

> I'm using VC7 and don't see the warings. Well I seem to have removed
> some words
> another Hiroshi added for VC6 development. OK I've just  put back the
> change.
> Please check it.

Yes, that clears up the warnings.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-02-20 16:52:20