Building the psqlODBC enhanced branch (Windows)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <psql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Building the psqlODBC enhanced branch (Windows)
Date: 2006-02-20 09:45:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Hiroshi,

I've just started looking at building a test release of the
psqlodbc-enhanced branch. I have the following on my machine:

- OpenSSL 0.98, binary distribution installed in C:\OpenSSL
- PostgreSQL 8.1.3 pgInstaller distribution installed in C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\8.1
- Visual Studio 6.0

This machine is the standard setup we use for pgInstaller, pgAdmin and
current psqlODBC builds, so I'm keen to be able to build this branch of
the code with as few changes as possible.

The attached patch contains the changes I made to get a build in this
environment using the command line, however I still got the following
warnings:

link.exe @C:\DOCUME~1\dpage\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma03328.
LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:libpq ignored; no imports found from
libpq
LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:ssleay32 ignored; no imports found
from ssleay32
Creating library .\Unicode30\psqlodbc.lib and object
.\Unicode30\psqlodbc.exp
LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:libpq ignored; no imports found from
libpq
LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:ssleay32 ignored; no imports found
from ssleay32

Anything to worry about there?

Regards, Dave.

Attachment Content-Type Size
windows_build.diff application/octet-stream 5.8 KB