Re: Query favourite comment

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query favourite comment
Date: 2006-02-13 14:31:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Eh? Now we don't. Either of those would require that we supply the
libiconv source code. 6b is the easiest one, but that requires that we
dynamically link.

> Anyhow, do we need to mention iconv/libxml somewhere in the docs?

Libxml is MIT licenced which is more or less the same as BSD from what I
can see. And probably yes for iconv. I need to go through all of the
PostgreSQL and pgAdmin installers and make sure we've not missed
anything...

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date