Re: Patch: Query favourites

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch: Query favourites
Date: 2006-01-31 16:32:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

If we are going to have central repository of some description, then
perhaps we should have a wizard to create it for the user. That Wizard
could be used to setup the favourites repository, the connection
repository, the pgAgent schema and so on, each of which could be setup
on one or more servers as required by the user and appropriate for the
type of repository (or whatever).

Regards, Dave