Re: problem compiling on suse 10

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Miha Radej" <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>,<diego(at)adminsa(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problem compiling on suse 10
Date: 2006-01-11 09:27:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Did you try this Miha? I should point out that we don't support 2.7 at
the moment, and in fact don't intend to if we can help it - 2.6 has all
the features we currently need so we don't want to expend effert
tracking wx's development releases.

2.6 should definitely work though - I tried a fresh install on Slackware
10 yesterday and it went perfectly.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: diegoDate: 2006-01-11 12:28:14
Previous:From: Miha RadejDate: 2006-01-09 13:47:33