Re: Missing Options dialog

From: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing Options dialog
Date: 2010-03-12 11:24:07
Lists: pgadmin-support
Thank you so very, very much for clarifying this for me.  Just another
example of the excellence of Postgres.

There is a feature that I would like to request.

One of the abiding mercies of Firefox is that when it presents you
with a choice of URL's to go to (presumably SELECTed from their SQLite
database of where you've been), one can use the TAB key instead of the
DOWN ARROW key to navigate to the page you want to open.

Such is not the case in the auto-completion feature of pgAdmin.

Using the DOWN ARROW key to select the auto-completion text is
infinitely more difficult than using the tab key IMHO.

Thank you again for your help,

John