Re: NOT NULL

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: NOT NULL
Date: 2003-10-30 15:51:18
Lists: sfpug
On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 07:55  PM, David Fetter wrote:

> Works for me on 7.3.4, anyway :)

I've added code to check the version number and to use ALTER TABLE if
it's gt 7.3.

> Do you have some way of checking what versions are in your installed
> base?  PostgreSQL is really great because when a version goes up, it's
> for significant improvements :)

We claim to support 7.1 and later. I might change that for the 1.8
release of Bricolage; I'll have to ask folks on the mail list what
they're using.

Regards,

David

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org