Re: monitoring tools

From: "Jason Tesser" <JTesser(at)nbbc(dot)edu>
To: "Lonni J Friedman" <netllama(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: monitoring tools
Date: 2004-12-23 17:50:08
Lists: pgsql-general
maybe We don't mind the command line but my college at work doesn't like to bring in other technologies where not needed and he feels like this woulr be doing that.  it is ruby so if we need to modify it we need to learn ruby.  I dont mind so much I was just looking to see if anyone else had some options.  Our main platform is j2ee but we do flirt with php as well.  all and all though I liked pqa.  Can it be run from windows?